Hilton Buenos Aires Hotel
Hilton Buenos Aires Hotel
The Hilton Buenos Aires hotel is ideally situated in the Puerto Madero District, one of the newest and most picturesque neighborhoods in the city. This leading hotel in Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Argentina is just a short walk to the financial district, prominent tourist attractions, limitless restaurants and nightlife, with quick access routes to both the domestic and international airports.
Contemporary in design and style this Buenos Aires Hotel boasts a breathtaking glass atrium lobby which stands seven stories high and is covered with a 7,535 square feet glass roof plus two additional Executive Floors which complete the architectural facade.
• Spectacular Views - all rooms feature stunning views of Puerto Madero, including the yachts on the river, Casa Rosada Government House, and the surrounding green areas.
• Spacious Guestrooms with a comfortable work area, high-speed Internet access, LCD 32" TV's, multiple-line phones, electronic safe to store your laptop, dressing room and marble bathrooms with separate shower and bathtub.
• Suites offer additional features such as stylish lounge, with LCD 42" TV's and dining area.
• Brand New Executive Lounge the new 1,500 square feet lounge will debut with upscale furnishings, offering a relaxing and productive setting with complimentary continental breakfast and beverages throughout the day and a terrace with great views of the city.
• Health Club Fitness & Spa - all guests enjoy access to this tranquil setting for a healthy workout to bring balance to a busy day. It features an exclusive technology with a computerized system allowing guests to customize their workout and monitor their progress.
• Outdoor Swimming Pool and Sun Deck - A roof top heated pool, with a calming ambience and impressive views overlooking the city and Rio de La Plata.
• Restaurants & Bars - Enjoy great dining in Buenos Aires at the El Faro Restaurant where you enjoy innovative gourmet cuisine with an exclusive local flare. For unique cocktails, enjoy the Mosto Wine Bar inspired by wine experts, featuring a wine cellar with a wide variety of national and international vineyard labels.
• 24-hour Business Center - available at guest's convenience.
ADDRESS OF THE VENUE
AV MACACHA GUEMES 351, BUENOS AIRES, C1106BKG, ARGENTINA
TEL: +54-11-4891-0000 FAX: +54-11-4891-0001
HOW TO GET THERE
From the Airport Internacional Ezeiza/Ministro Pistarini
Distance from Hotel: 21 mi.
Drive Time: 50 min.
From the Aeroparque Jorge Newbery
Distance from Hotel: 6 mi.
Drive Time: 30 min.
Official travel agency
The Argentine Association of Pediatric ENT and Speech Therapy was set up on May, 25th 1998 in Buenos Aires City as a nonprofit organization, with the objective of performing all actions that lead to the study, progress and dissemination of the Pediatric ENT and Speech Therapy, as well as the disease prevention.
President for the Congress:
Dra. Tania Sih
Dr. Leopoldo Cordero General
Dr. Hugo Rodríguez
The main topics to be addressed at World Congress of Pediatrics ENT in 2019 will be:
Monoclonal Therapy ENT disease
Minimally invasive surgical techniques
Robotics in ENT surgery
Taste-Smell Exploration in the new millennium
Otorhinolaryngology in developing countries
Panels of international protocols: papillomas, choanal atresias, cochlear
implants, allergic rhinitis
Hearing (audiologic) evaluation
Baby equipment's protocol
Bone conduction systems - evaluation and indication
Cochlear implant calibration
Asymmetrical Hypoacusia and SSD - diagnosis and treatment
Speech perception tests
Monitoring of the hearing impaired child